Know-how and the finest components make an ideal solution
We know that a storage tank for raw milk requires functional components other than a product tank, which is why we optimize every storage and process tank for its task and equip it with appropriate functional components. The type, size and degree of technical features are governed by the intended use and customer specification.
- Agitators: Whether a storage or process tank needs an agitator and which type should be employed depend on the process step for which it is intended. Side-entry and blade agitators and turbo mixers have proven their effectiveness in practice. The agitators are either installed laterally or from above.
- CIP: We adapt systems for cleaning in place (CIP) precisely to suit the product and tank type involved. All relevant process requirements are given the exact same consideration as aspects required to meet pertinent legal requirements or standards. Aeration equipment is also essential in this context. It should have adequately large cross sections to accommodate the aeration volumes required. This is the only way to compensate for volume fluctuations caused by major temperature differences in the tank interior during CIP.
- Measuring and controlling equipment: All connections for the measuring and controlling equipment required should ideally be realized pursuant to customer specification. As a manufacturer-independent provider, we can access the solution best suited to your requirements. Our focus during this is at all times on functionality, efficiency, reliability and the degree of innovation.
- Heating and cooling: The performance of heating and cooling technology is individually designed by our experienced engineers. Segment tubes and thermo plates are generally fitted.
- Insulation: Some storage and process tanks are installed outdoors and require temperature control or, for process reasons, protection against temperature changes. We mainly use mineral fiber or PU foam panels as insulation material. Foam can be filled directly for insulation purposes in a few application areas. The most cost-effective outer cladding variants are aluminum profile sheets or, alternatively, stainless steel can also be used for cladding.