Your career – Our mission
Start your professional future with Ziemann Holvrieka and secure your apprenticeship with us! No matter which profession you choose – we will do our best to make your training perfect.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you. Or send us your documents directly if you have already decided on an apprenticeship.
By the way, for all our apprenticeships we also offer internships on a voluntary basis or through your school.
|Metallbauer (m/w/d) Fachrichtung Konstruktionstechnik
|Technischer Produktdesigner (m/w/d)
Fachrichtung Maschinen- und Anlagenkonstruktion
|Technischer Systemplaner (m/w/d) Fachrichtung Elektrotechnische Systeme
Working life at Ziemann Holvrieka
At Ziemann Holvrieka we know that a good work-life balance is of great importance. That’s why we offer our employees a wide range of benefits that enable them to achieve the best possible work-life balance.
Benefits of working at Ziemann Holvrieka
- Flexible working hours between 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.*
- Up to 2 days of mobile working per week*
- Working time account for individual planning
- Collective wage agreement (collective wage agreement of the metal and electrical industry)
- Job bike for environmentally friendly mobility
- Training and continuing education for personal growth
- Travel allowance for easy travel
- Company pension plan for a secure future
- Capital-forming benefits for additional support
- 14 salaries for financial stability
- 30 days vacation for sufficient rest
- 35h/week working hours for more free time
- Modern workplaces for efficient work
- Central location with good public transport connections for convenient accessibility
- Employee parking for stress-free commuting
- Company events for a strong team feeling
- Drinks as a special thank you
*For Office Jobs