Research & development, process control, training, presentation of new brewing technology, developing new technologies under realistic conditions
ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA engineers understand the brewing process because they brew beer themselves - admittedly on a smaller scale than most customers but nevertheless under realistic conditions. The pilot brewery located in Ludwigsburg/Germany enables us thoroughly to test and develop new processes until they are ready for the market to ensure optimal performance and reliability when subsequently implemented.
- Technology research & development
- Process control, MES
- Training for customers and ZIEMANN HOLVRIEKA staff
- Presentation of state of the art brewing technology
- Cooperation with suppliers, institutes, customers
- Developing new technologies
You have planned to do a test run for a long time? Is there a new recipe you'd like to try out?
We give you the opportunity to test, study and redevelop new technologies from scratch. In our modern, highly adaptable brewery all plant components and methods are available on the technical scale. To guarantee a reproducibility of the results and to document the test cycle, we deliberately chose the scale of 10 hl - from malt intake up to fermentation and maturation. Of course, our pilot brewery is fully automated.
- Develop new technologies and procedures with your raw materials
- Product development by your own - your technology at a scale of 10hl
- Inspect the effects of raw material modifications in advance
Of course, there are numerous other possibilities to use the pilot brewery. Just get in touch. We look forward to hearing your ideas and plans.